Natural Laundry Stain Remover
Natural Laundry Stain Remover
- FOR STAINS LESS THAN 24 HOURS OLD: Spray the affected area and wait at least 15 minutes before laundering.
- FOR STAINS MORE THAN 24 HOURS OLD: Spray then massage the affected area with a soft brush. Wait at least 8 hours (can be left on for days), then launder with the warmest water the fabric care instructions allow. Opt for the "Extra Rinse" cycle. Some stains may require two treatments.
- FABRICS YOU CANNOT PUT IN THE WASHING MACHINE: Use exactly as "LESS THAN 24 HOURS OLD" states. To rinse, fill a bowl with warm water, saturate a clean cloth with the water. Gently wring, then press into the stain, moving back and forth with light pressure. This will pull the natural stain remover from the surface and replace it with fresh water, mimicking a rinsing effect. Rinse cloth and repeat the same steps until the stain remover is "rinsed" from the surface.
- Always test for colorfastness on an inconspicuous area first.
- Do not leave on silk or wool for more than one hour.
- Avoid eye contact or breathing in the mist. If skin or eye irritation occurs, rinse with fresh water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, drink plenty of fresh water. Seek medical attention if problems persist.
Tips & Tricks
- For the worst stains imaginable, spray the affected area thoroughly, agitate the area with a Puracy Stain Brush, and let it soak for at least 8 hours before laundering. The longer you wait, the more time these stain-fighting enzymes have to penetrate deep within the fibers.
- Consider making stain removal part of your daily routine. At the end of the day, take a few seconds to spot-treat clothing stains before tossing into the hamper. When the clothes are washed later that week, the stain remover enzymes will have already done their job and your clothing will come out free from any blemishes.
- For wool & silk, don’t let the stain remover sit for more than 1 hour. If the stain persists, however, consider an additional treatment.
For those who hate new clothes becoming play clothes after one use.
- Perfect Laundry: Guaranteed to safely remove all clothing stains and odors- whether the stain was made 3 minutes ago or 3 years ago.
- All Stain & Odor Sources: Eliminates grass, berries, blood, sweat, oil, red wine, cosmetics, dairy, avocado, turmeric, watermelon, pee, poop, vomit, grease, deodorant, dead skin, pet accidents, and more.
- All Water-Safe Fabrics: Thoroughly cleans clothing, linens, carpets, mattresses, couches, floor mats, dress shirts, fitness gear, denim, delicates, bedding, car seats, cloth diapers and all other washable fabrics.
- Only Pure Ingredients: No sulfates (SLS, SLES, SCS), phosphates, bleach, peroxide, brighteners, salicylates, parabens, petroleum-based ingredients, animal by-products (cruelty-free), perfumes, or dyes.
- 98.95% from Mother Nature: Powered by All 6 plant-powered enzymes and vegetable-based cleansers
- Pure Love Guarantee: Puracy is passionate about creating products that clean up life's inevitable messes. Your happiness matters to us, so if you aren't satisfied with any of your products, contact us directly. We'll refund 100% of your purchase, no matter when you purchased it.
- Available in 4 oz Travel Bottle (125 uses), 8.5 oz Foaming Dispenser (265 uses), 16 oz Spray Bottle (500 uses), and 48 oz Refill Pouch (1500 uses)
- Free & Clear
Stains are just a bummer. There is no other word to describe them. That little bit of guacamole that slid off the chip before you could catch it. The coffee stain because you tried to walk and drink at the same time. The stuff on your kid’s clothes and you have no idea what that stuff actually is...Stains are a bummer. But they do not have to be a problem…
Color-safe and non-caustic, Puracy Stain Remover was specifically developed to remove all stains, nasty odors, and mysterious blemishes from all types of fabrics.
Crafted by a team of biochemists and cleaning specialists who strive to create safe and effective plant-powered products for everyone, the 6 plant-based enzymes contribute to a 98.95% natural formula. Available in a convenient 4-ounce travel size, 8.5-ounce foaming dispenser, 16-ounce spray bottle, and the best value - a 48-ounce refill pouch.
Each pouch contains enough concentrated stain-fighting power to eradicate over 1500 stains. In fact, this is the only stain remover you will ever need. No more throwing pillows over food stains, no more t-shirts becoming rags, and no more good clothes becoming play clothes.
Purified water (Aqua, eau), C10-C16 Alcohol ethoxylate (Plant-based cleanser), Decyl glucoside (Vegetable-based cleanser), Vegetable glycerin (Plant-based skin softener), Propanediol (Plant-based preservative), Protease (Plant-based enzyme), Sodium borate (Natural mineral cleanser), Amylase (Plant-based enzyme), Sodium citrate (Plant-based water softener), Lipase (Plant-based enzyme), Pectinase (Plant-based enzyme), Mannanase (Plant-based enzyme), Cellulase (Plant-based enzyme), Benzisothiazolinone (Biodegradable preservative), Coconut fatty acid (Plant-based foam reducer), Calcium chloride (Natural mineral stabilizer)